Executive Vice President
John Worthen is responsible for representing clients in facility and site acquisition. His responsibilities include marketing, strategy implementation, coordination and review of market research with a special emphasis on financial analysis and leading lease review/negotiations. His well-developed technical knowledge of the real estate process gives him a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into a transaction.
John brings 21 years of experience to the corporate facility planning and relocation process. His recent transactions and top clients include the following:
- Univision Communications, Inc. – Assisted in the acquisition of a new 45,000 square foot regional headquarters/broadcast facility
- Southwest Airlines – Disposed of an existing 30,000 square foot facility and acquired a 52,000 square foot call center facility
- Webster University – 10,504 SF office lease transaction
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas – 12,000 sf office building purchase transaction
- Frost Bank - 25 acre land purchase
- Davis Cedillo Mendoza - 30,000 SF office lease transaction
- The Hartford - 100,000 SF office lease transaction
- United Health Care – 142,500 SF office lease transaction
- University of Phoenix – 38,931 SF office lease transaction
- Bank of America, NA – 69,000 office lease transaction
- EDC Moving Systems – 98,000 SF industrial lease transaction
Education and Affiliations
John earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Baylor University. He is a member of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and Leadership San Antonio Class of 39. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of South Texas and chairs both the Facilities Committee and the Board Development Committee. His awards include 2012 and 2014 Jones Lang LaSalle Top Achiever and 2013 and 2016 Jones Lang LaSalle Gold Achiever.