John Robinson is a leader of JLL's full-service Indianapolis Agency Team and an active professional servicing a wide array of office investor services clients. John opened a new office for JLL to cover the State of Indiana in 2008 and led the office for ten years, growing it to over 75 employees.
For the past 32 years, John has been a dominant player in the Indiana office market, having represented tenants in three of the State's largest build-to-suit office leases. In addition, John is the exclusive leasing agent for Keystone at the Crossing, a 1.0 million square foot suburban office park, and Lakefront at Keystone, a 1.2 million square foot suburban office park; all representing the two of the three largest and most prestigious suburban listings in Indiana. John and his team exclusively represented Blackbaud nationally and internationally on their 20+ locations for 5 years, having completed a 120,000 square foot build-to-suit for Blackbaud Headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina.
- NAIOP Broker of the Year - 2017
- JLL Top Gun – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020
- JLL Gold Achiever – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, 2019
- Midwest Real Estate News – 2011 Hall of Fame Class Inductee
- At the age of 32, John was named to Indianapolis Business Journal's "40 Under 40", recognizing his professional ascendancy in the commercial real estate market as well as his community leadership.
- 6 time Ironman Finisher - Louisville, 2009 and 2013, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, 2012, Wisconsin, 2006 Lake Placid, New York, 2015, Chattanooga 2018
- Duke Realty Corporation – Top 10 Office Broker Award – 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- JLL Midwest Region Top 10 Producer
- JLL Midwest Executive Committee 2010-2018
- 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Committee, Finance Operations
- Dynamo F.C. Soccer Club, 2010-2011, Board of Directors
- Big Brothers of Greater Indianapolis 1994-2001, Board of Directors 2007-2009
- Pathway Family Center, 1999-2000 Board of Directors
- Penrod Society, member
- CAW Inner City Football League – Fundraiser, 2008-current
- Washington Township Schools - PAC
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 1989
- Bachelor of Science – Economics
- Little 500 participant - 1989