John combines his local market knowledge and his desire to service the needs of his clients to produce results. Focusing on medical, corporate, life science and technology clients, he specializes in representing users of real estate in optimizing their real estate strategy and lowering their occupancy costs.
John has been one of the most active commercial real estate agents in Central Texas since 1997. He has negotiated over 500 transactions in excess of $1 billion. Some of his notable engagements include:
- Scott & White Healthcare – Site selection and negotiations for the purchase of two regional hospital sites, assisted with the rapid expansion of healthcare facilities into secondary and tertiary markets.
- Freescale Semiconductor – Managed global real estate portfolio of 10,000,000 square feet real estate portfolio.
- Cirrus Logic – Ongoing strategic and portfolio management, including site acquisition and development of a new 200,000 square foot Corporate Headquarters and site assembly of surrounding campus location.
- Kendra Scott Design – Strategy and site selection for 150,000 square feet Corporate Headquarters and state-of–the-art distribution center.
- Electronic Arts – Consolidated 3 distinct user groups into 200,000 square feet development studio & support center. Leveraged difficult market to achieve tremendous flexibility and savings for Electronic Arts.
Education and Affiliations
John serves the community through his involvement with BSA Troop 25, Habitat for Humanity and Austin Ridge Bible Church. He is a former Officer and Board Member for the Commercial Leasing Brokers Association where he helped raise funds for local non-profits. He also served as the Scholarship Chairman for the CCIM-Central Texas Chapter.
- 2003 - Present – JLL/Staubach Top Achiever
- 2010, 2013-Present – JLL Top Gun
- 2014 – Austin Business Journal #1 Tenant Representation Broker
- Austin, TX | United States