Executive Managing Director
Joe Judge is a Managing Director and Broker Lead for JLL's Tenant Representation team. Joe offers expertise in strategic consulting, site selection and acquisition of land and buildings, dispositions, financial analysis, real estate and municipal incentive negotiations.
Tenant Representation, acquisitions/dispositions, strategic consulting
Years of experience
• National Association of Counties and National League of Cities: 78,000 s.f., Washington DC
• Seventh Day Adventist Church U.S. HQ: 120,000 s.f.
• Sinclair Broadcast Group: 100,000 s.f., Rosslyn, VA
• NOVAVAX, Gaithersburg, MD: account managment for multiple locations
• Loudoun County, Virginia: account management for leased and owned portfolio.
• SRA: 43,000 s.f., Rockville, MD and 16,000 s.f., Bethesda, MD
• Montgomery County, Maryland: account management for office, warehouse and retail locations
• General Services Administration: multiple lease projects throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC
• George Washington University expansion / renewal: 41,192 s.f., Rockville, MD and Alexandria, VA
• Discovery Communications: multiple transactions throughout U.S. and overseas
• Northrop Grumman: 37,000 s.f., Rockville, MD
• MedImmune: multiple transactions throughout suburban Maryland
• Raycom Media: account management throughout the US
• Jones Lang LaSalle Top Gun 6 times (top 10% of JLL advisors)
• Jones Lang LaSalle Top Achiever: 2005 – present
• 2013 Commercial Property Executive - "Stars to Watch"
• Chairman, Leadership Council Advisory Board: 2012, 2011
• Most Valuable Player: 2009, Maryland Office
Joe received a Bachelor of Finance and Real Estate from The University of Cincinnati – College of Business and proudly serves on the Board of Trustees of the University of Cincinnati Foundation.
Joe is active in many civic and charitable organizations such as The Capitol Area Food Bank, The Smile Train, Athletes In Action, and serves as Vice Chairman of the Board of A Wider Circle.