Executive Vice President
Jessica Berkey is an Executive Vice President in JLL's Midtown Manhattan office. Jessica is a member of the New York Consulting/ Advisory Group, a team that partners with brokerage personnel and provides new business development, strategy development, financial structuring and transaction execution services. Jessica specializes in advising clients on how to optimally structure a real estate transaction based on the financial requirements of the organization. In addition, Jessica is responsible for recruiting and training, and expanding the Consulting/Advisory platform in the Tri-State area.
Jessica has 15 years of multi-market commercial real estate consulting experience. Prior to joining JLL, Ms. Berkey spent 10 years in CBRE’s Consulting Group in the Boston and New York offices.
- Deutsche Bank: 1.1M s.f. headquarters assignment, 1 Columbus Circle, NY, NY
- BlackRock: 850,000 s.f. relocation to 50 Hudson Yards, NY, NY
- HSBC: 550,000 s.f. renewal at 452 5th/1 W. 39th Street, NY, NY
- AMC Networks, Inc.: 330,000 s.f. renewal & expansion at 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY
- AIG: 218,000 s.f. relocation to 28 Liberty Street, NY, NY
- The Carlyle Group 160,000 s.f. relocation to One Vanderbilt, NY, NY
- Macy’s, Inc.: 145,000 s.f. relocation to The Factory Building, LIC, NY
- Citadel: 120,000 s.f. expansion at 425 Park Avenue, NY, NY
- High 5 Games: 90,000 s.f. relocation to 1 World Trade Center, NY, NY
- Hunt Mortgage Group: 58,000 s.f. sublease disposition at 100 Church Street, NY, NY / 23,000 s.f. relocation to 230 Park Avenue, NY, NY
- China Construction Bank: 50,000 s.f. renewal / expansion at 3 Bryant Park, NY, NY
- Quartet Health: 32,000 s.f. relocation to 114 West 41st St., NY, NY
- Conde Nast / Advance Publications: various assignments
- Marsh & McClennan: various assignments
- Pearson Education, Inc.: various assignments
- Square, Inc.: various assignments
Education and affiliations
Jessica earned a bachelor of arts degree from Bowdoin College, and attended the Certificate Program for Commercial Real Estate at Boston University. She is a licensed real estate salesperson in the State of New York.
Jessica is a leader and active member of the JLL Building Pride / Diversity & Inclusion Network in NYC.