Industrial Services Lead - Executive Vice President
Jeff Venghaus is an Executive Vice President and leads JLL Houston’s Industrial Services group.
Industrial end-user representation including acquisitions, dispositions, leases (renewals/expansions), build-to-suit and design-build projects.
Years of experience
Jeff has negotiated leases, acquisitions and dispositions of industrial properties for 16 years, and has maintained many of his client relationships for more than 10 years.
His primary focus is simple—develop cost-saving strategies to increase profitability and mitigate risk for his clients over the long term.
Partial client list
• Advance Auto Parts
• APS Technology
• Ashley Furniture
• Crawford Electric Supply
• Edgen Murray
• Excalibur Exhibits
• GHD, Inc.
• Global Stainless Supply
• Gulf Winds International
• HydroChem PSC
• LSI Industries
• Panera Bread
• Proserv Americas
• The Reynolds Company
• United Plastics Group
• Wayne Enterprises
• Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (2002, 2007, 2010, 2012–2015, 2017)
• Industrial Broker of the Year Finalist, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) (2012)
• Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP (2010)
• #1 "35 Under 35," Black's Guide (2008)
• Rising Star Award, NAIOP (2004)
• Rising Star Award Finalist, NAIOP (2002)
• Beacon Award, JLL (2015)
• Top Gun Designation, JLL (2012–2015)
• Gold Achiever Designation, JLL (2015–2017)
• Top Achiever Designation, JLL (2006–2014)
• Rice University, Bachelor of Arts, Managerial Studies
• Lettered in both football and baseball. Recognized as an honor athlete on the Southwest Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (1994–1995)
Industry and community involvement
• Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Board Member, Generation One (inner city ministry in Houston)
• Member, Bible study leader/teacher and Discipleship Leader, Second Baptist Church
• Coach for his children’s sports teams (Spring Branch Memorial Association)