Managing Director, Head of Environmental and Property Condition Services
Jeff Manas leads JLL’s Environmental and Property Condition Service, which provides an end-to-end solution for clients and creates a unified, best-in-class resource for third-party due diligence reports in the U.S. Mr. Manas brings a wealth of successful business leadership, organizational growth and nearly 20 years of expertise in commercial real estate support services, including environmental and engineering due diligence, physical evaluation, leasing/brokerage, transactional analysis, acquisition consulting and underwriting inspection.
Through his career he has started, built and managed a national business, and most recently led a national assessment division at another Fortune 200 Company, services of which included performance of engineering, environmental, construction and telecom practices.
With nearly 20 years of experience in commercial real estate due diligence, Mr. Manas strives to bring his clients a full spectrum of professional expertise to help them make the most informed decisions as related to their real estate objectives.
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Manas has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Studies from Pace University in New York and is real estate licensee in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia and a US EPA-Qualified Environmental Professional. He is also a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association and Environmental Bankers Association.
He has received several certifications and trainings including:
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Certified Asbestos Inspector | New York State Department of Labor, Safety & Health
- Certified Asbestos Training | Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- Environmental Site Assessment Commercial Real Estate Training | American Society for Testing and Materials
- Property Condition Assessment Commercial Real Estate Training | American Society for Testing and Materials
- Registered Environmental Assessor I, #30071 | California Environmental Protection Agency
- Registered Environmental Property Assessor, #140913 | National Registry of Environmental Professionals