Jeff Feste, CCIM
Executive Vice President, Integrated Portfolio Services
In his current role, Jeff is a member of the Integrated Portfolio Services group at JLL where he is responsible for global real estate portfolio management for a variety of corporate clients.
By leveraging JLL’s proprietary technology tools, and being ingrained in his client’s strategic plans, Jeff is able to proactively provide comprehensive solutions that result in enterprise-wide value and cost mitigation for his clients. Additionally, acting as a single point of contact, Jeff coordinates services across the JLL platform including: Lease Administration, Transaction Management, Capital Markets, Facilities Management, Design & Construction Management and Business & Economic Incentives. His ability to understand the overall impact of each and every requirement ensures his clients’ real estate strategies are aligned with their long-term business objectives.
Jeff is also a member of the Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions practice group, where he provides consulting services for his client with a focus on supply chain network optimization.
Nationally, Jeff was elected to JLL’s Leadership Council Advisory Board, which acts as a critical conduit between the firm’s revenue producers and the Americas Executive Leadership team.
Jeff is a member of the top performing global industrial corporate services team at JLL and has over 10 years of experience in corporate real estate. Over the course of his career, Jeff has provided a wide variety of advisory services to his clients and has transacted in every major global region.
- Counsel of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Platinum Level Achiever (2022)
- JLL Gold Level Achiever (2021)
- AIRE Frank Mahoney Award of Excellence Finalist (2017)
- Jeff received his Bachelor’s in Business Administration, with a focus in Finance and Entrepreneurship, from the Henry B. Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa