Senior Vice President
Jeff Codington works with investors, businesses and non-profit and public institutions to assess, strategize and execute on their complex commercial real estate needs, with an emphasis on value creation and service excellence.
Prior to joining JLL in 2015, Jeff was with the Austin affiliate of Cushman & Wakefield, establishing its sales practice in 1997. Earlier roles included working with AIG Global Real Estate as it acquired pools of commercial real estate mortgages and subsequently packaged those pools into REMIC's.
Representative Clients, Public Institutions
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority: transit-oriented development public-private partnership
- Huston-Tillotson University: public-private development partnership
- Austin Museum of Art: multi-facility new museum location project
- Ballet Austin: headquarters, studio, academy acquisition and administrative headquarters
- Austin Children's Museum: main campus relocation
Representative Clients, Investors
- Wells Fargo Bank: 161,000 sf office disposition assignment
- Prime Finance: 285,000 sf office disposition
- Starwood Capital Group: liquidation of CBD ground leaseholds
- J.P. Morgan: 223,000 sf office disposition assignment
Representative Clients, Corporations
- Applied Materials: 593,000 sf disposition assignment
- Johnson & Johnson: 177,000 sf disposition assignment
- Hewlett Packard Co.: 269,000 sf acquisition assignment
- Cypress Semiconductor: 100,000 sf disposition assignment
Education and affiliations
Jeff is a full member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and has served twice as a mentor in the ULI Young Leaders Mentorship Forum. Jeff double-majored in Finance and Real Estate at the University of Texas at Austin and currently serves on the Advisory Council of the Real Estate Finance and Investment Center at the University of Texas at Austin's McCombs School of Business, and on the Board of Directors of Ballet Austin, sitting on its Governmental Relations Committee.