As a Managing Director for the San Diego JLL office, Jay’s primary focus is in marketing of premier office, industrial and research and development buildings and projects within the I-15 Corridor area of San Diego. Jay and his team represent nearly 5mm square feet of properties. Jay was the market lead in San Diego from 2013 to 2018.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle in 2010, Jay was a Senior Vice President with Colliers International since 1992. Jay’s clients are some of the largest and most nationally and locally recognized real estate development and investment firms.
Jay and his team are known for creative marketing strategies and executing on these strategies to get results. With over 30 years of experience, Jay works strategically with clients to achieve their individual property goals. Jay and his team pride themselves on “thinking like an owner” and being in tune with Landlord’s changing needs.
Education and Affilations
- MBA in real estate finance from the San Diego State University
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Founding member and past president of the San Diego’s SIOR chapter
- Past active board member for the NAIOP San Diego
- SDCCAR “Deal Maker of the Year” 4 times and prior board member
- Perennial Costar “Power Broker”
- Named by the San Diego Daily Transcript as one of the “50 most influential” in San Diego twice and San Diego Business Journal “most influential 500 business leaders in San Diego” twice
Jay has been a top 10 performer at the San Diego every year at JLL and was the Top Producer for 2013 and 2014. Jay’s community involvement includes being a founding member of the “Baja Challenge” in 1999 ( bajachallenge.org ), and leading Jll team members in building a home each year in Tijuana.