Jason W. Roberts
Associate Vice President
Jason Roberts is an Associate Vice President in JLL's New York office. His responsibilities include New York-based and national client transaction management, business development and identification of strategic opportunities. He represents alternative investment managers with strategic and organizational issues defined by facilities, technology and personnel.
With over 10 years of real estate experience, Mr. Roberts began his career in business development at Studley focused on learning the Midtown Class A office market and developing relationships with alternative investment managers.
At JLL, he has continued building his practice with investment managers in handling all aspects of the office space strategy in such areas as leasing (renewals, relocations, subleasing and buyouts), overall portfolio management and individual transactions. His notable clients include BlueCrest Capital Management, Brevan Howard Asset Management, A.W. Jones Private Advisors, Athyrium Capital Management and Global Leveraged Capital.
Recent tenant representation assignments
- Athyrium Capital Management – 530 Fifth Avenue
- A.W. Jones Private Advisors – 230 Park Avenue
- BlueCrest Capital Management– 767 Fifth Avenue
- Brevan Howard Asset Management – 590 Madison Avenue
- CAM Capital – 1330 Avenue of the Americas
- Dwight Capital – 787 Eleventh Avenue
- Global Leveraged Capital – 600 Lexington Avenue
- Kylin Management – 475 Fifth Avenue
- Scopus Asset Management – 717 Fifth Avenue
- Systematica investments – 650 Fifth Avenue
Education and affiliations
Mr. Roberts earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Loyola University Maryland and is a member of the Help for Children Young Professionals Committee. In his spare time Jason enjoys driving his car on racetracks, riding his motorcycle and fly fishing. He and his wife live in New Jersey.