Executive Vice President, Brokerage
As part of the Tenant Representation team, Jamie is responsible for representing both local and national corporate office clients in site relocations, acquisitions and dispositions. Jamie employs a full-service process driven approach from strategy through execution resulting in saving time and money for her clients. Jamie is recognized for her superior client service.
Jamie has completed in excess of 5 million SF in leasing transactions. Her experience includes:
- Portfolio strategic planning
- Transaction management
- Workplace strategy
- Project management
Jamie joined JLL in 2005 and is an architect by trade.
- Foley & Lardner
- Ernst & Young
- Thyssenkrupp NA
- Crowe Horwath
- Novum Pharma
- Russell Reynolds
- Wells Fargo Commercial Bank and Wealth Management
Affiliations and Accreditations
- JLL Top Achiever, 2013, 2016
- NAIOP Downtown Office Lease Transaction of the Year, 2012
- Greater Chicago Food Depository PM Firm of the Year, 2010, 2011, 2013
- JLL Women's Business Network
- JLL Mentor/Protégé Program
- Girls on the Run Board Member
Ms. Wallenberg earned a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
Ms. Wallenberg is a LEED® Accredited Professional in New Construction and holds a State of Illinois brokerage license.