Executive Vice President
Jami focuses on tenant and landlord representation in the office, healthcare and life science arenas.
Jami has more than 20 years experience in the commercial real estate industry, sucessfully closing hundreds of transactions with a cumulative value of nearly $1B. She brings innovation and energy to the industry but her passion extends beyond the office with her work to advance women in commercial real estate through her engagement with CREW Network and JLL Women’s Business Network.
Education and Affiliations:
- Jami holds a Bachelor of Science in Consumer and Community Studies with a Minor in Economics from the University of Utah.
- Jami is an active member of CREW Utah, the local chapter of CREW Network. She has served in numerous leadership capacities, including President in 2016.
- Jami has also served on the Board of Directors for The Bradley Center, a local non-profit grief center that assists children and families dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- CCIM Top Specialty Sale 2022
- Utah Business Magazine 30 Women to Watch
- CREW Utah President 2016
- JLL Prism Award for advancing diversity and inclusion
- Consistent JLL top performer
- Consistent CoStar Power Broker