Executive Vice President
For over a decade, Jami led CBRE’s retail corporate accounts and brokerage business with experience at both regional and national levels. From there, she was recruited to maximize her efforts on a new role within corporate office real estate. Shortly thereafter, she was recruited to join JLL’s top Tenant Office Team. Jami prides herself in being “the middle man” between broker and the client, she is known for rapidly developing long term relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- March of Dimes for Babies, Executive Leadership Team
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Past Co-Chair
- Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 Club, President & Past President
- Delta Gamma Sorority, Head Advisor
- Arizona Women’s Education & Employment (AWEE), Cocktails & Clothes Co-Chair
- Active member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Active member of NAIOP
- Served on the Four Corners ICSC Idea Exchange committee
- Featured as the letter “H” for Heavy Hitters in Commercial Magazine’s ABC’s of CRE
- Best of NAIOP’s Retail Broker of the Year 2017
- Featured in Commercial Executive Magazine, Women in Power Issue
- Featured in AZRE Magazine “20 most influential women in commercial real estate”
- Listed in the top 20 CBRE brokerage professionals
- Featured in Commercial Executive Magazine, CBRE’s Newest Retail Team
- Named Rookie of the year by Commercial Executive Magazine
Education and affiliations
- Jami earned a Bachelor of Science in Regional Development from the University of Arizona.
- Early on in her career, she took the advice of a mentor and made it a priority to give back to the community. Therefore, Jami maintains a high degree of community development through her activities with various charity organizations.