Senior Managing Director, JLL Capital Markets
Jim Galbally serves as Senior Managing Director of the Capital Markets Group in Philadelphia. Recognized as one of top investment sales professionals in the Philadelphia Region, Jim specializes in the sale of retail, office, industrial and multifamily assets in throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, with a focus on the Philadelphia Market.
In addition to property sales, Jim has participated in several complex transaction including note sales, sale/leasebacks, partial interest sales and recapitalizations.
Over the course of his career, Jim has been involved in more than $12.6 billion in commercial real estate transactions. He has been recognized as the top producing professional for JLL in the Philadelphia Market many times throughout his career. Jim has been honoured with the “Power Broker” award on several occasions.
- Retail, Office
- Investment Advisory
Education and affiliations
- MBA Finance, Saint Joseph’s University’s Haub School of Business
- BS Business Administration, Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), serving on the Program Planning Committee for the PA/NJ/DE Idea Exchange Program
- Saint Joseph’s University Real Estate & Construction Alumni Group
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of New Jersey
- Philadelphia, PA | United States
- +1 215 988 5551
License #: PA - RS295928
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 663 KB)