Jake Servinsky is responsible for providing comprehensive real estate services on behalf of his clients. As a JLL Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions Group member in the Richmond office, Jake has a concentration in advising industrial clients on site selection, lease negotiation, acquisition and disposition of their assets. The Supply Chain and Logistics group has a tactical approach in understanding the client's needs and navigating their supply chain through strategy and implementation.
While Jake's main focus is in industrial brokerage, he also has significant experience working with investors and users as an advisor for redevelopment projects as well as property owners and landlords as an advisor for sale and leasing requirements.
Tenant Representation, Agency Leasing
Prior to joining JLL, Jake worked for ONE Environmental Group and Apex Companies as a consultant. This involved working directly with the industrial companies, developers and other commercial real estate professionals to advise on property transactions, Brownfield redevelopments, storm water requirements and industrial permitting. This experience helped Jake to see teh commercial real estate industry from a different standpoint and benefits his clients as he has an additional perspective on each property that he is involved with. Since becoming a real estate broker, Jake has gained knowledge and experience with brokerage for a variety of property types including office / warehouse, distribution centers, breweries and multi-family.
Jake has a Bachelor of Science in Biology from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (2015-2016)
- JLL - Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions (2016)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Member of the Richmond Development Community
- Member of the Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate (2010, 2011)
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (2010, 2011)
- Richmond, VA | United States
- +1 804 200 6428