Managing Director, Brokerage
As a Senior Vice President of Jones Lang LaSalle’s Tysons Corner, Virginia office, Jake specializes exclusively in Tenant Representation.
Years of experience
Jake Katz joined the Staubach Company in 2004 and has built his career specializing in end-user representation with a focus on strategic planning, project management, financial analysis and transaction structuring. He has worked closely with companies like Booz Allen Hamilton, comScore Networks, Associations, Inc. and many others. After the merger in 2008, Jake continued to work for Jones Lang LaSalle.
• American Red Cross – Responsible for national disaster recovery center (call center) site selection strategies and analysis, including labor demographic analysis and multi-market evaluation. Resulted in 60,000 sf build-to-suit in Loudoun County, VA
• comScore Networks – Represented comScore Networks in headquarters relocation project within Northern Virginia. Team lead for market analysis, financial analysis, site selection and transactional management. Resulted in HQ relocation to Reston Town Center for 62,203 sf.
• The Teaching Company – Represented this firm in its 57,000 sf HQ relocation within Northern Virginia.
• Associations, Inc. – Represented Community Management Corporation in its 32,000 sf HQ relocation within Fairfax County.
• Top Producer Award in 2007 and 2008
• Top Achiever Award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Mr. Katz earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing, from the University of Central Florida.
• Corenet Membership Committee
• Golden Key National Honor Society
• National Marketing Society