Jak Churton is a Managing Director in the San Francisco office and specializes in Tenant Representation and Agency Leasing.
He has worked with numerous companies in a variety of industries in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has negotiated leases on behalf of several major companies including Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Cooley Godward and RPX Corp.
In addition, he has represented a variety of Institutional ownership groups such as Prudential, Ohio State Teachers and LaSalle Investment Management.
His ability to reposition assets and leverage current market conditions to meet and exceed Landlord’s expectations is proven.
Prior to joining JLL, Jak was a founding member of the San Francisco Insignia ESG office. In 2004, he embraced the acquisition of IESG by CBRE and was ultimately tapped for a leadership role.
In 2009 he was elevated to Managing Director of the San Francisco Regional Headquarters. In this role, Jak was responsible for connecting all major business lines in a collaborative manner and was the lead Business Development Specialist for the Agency Practice Group.
- Banco Santander
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Howrey Simon Arnold & White LLP
- Lanahan & Reilley
- Miller Law
- Morgan Stanley
- Preston Gates & Ellis
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges LLP
- Sapient Corporation
- Schlesinger Associates
- White & Case LLP
- Wrightwood Capital
- Thomas Weisel Partners: 125,000 SF
- Cooley Godward LLP: 100,000 SF
- Cisco: 68,000 SF
- RPX Corporation: 64,000 SF
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges LLP: 60,000 SF
- Howrey Simon Arnold & White LLP: 57,000 SF
- Advance Magazine Publishers Inc./Wired Magazine: 30,000 SF
- Benefit Cosmetics: 30,000 SF
- Nortek: 30,000 SF
- Miller Law: 25,000 SF
- Morgan Stanley: 25,000 SF
- Barker Pacific
- Embarcadero Capital Partners
- Fortress Investments
- La Salle Investment Management
- Ohio State Teachers
- Seligman Western
- One Sansome Street: 617,000 SF
- One California Street: 484,129 SF
- 100 Pine Street: 450,000 SF
- 71 Stevenson Street: 327,584 SF
- 685 Market: 204,000 SF
- 88 Kearny Street: 221,952 SF
Jak is a member of the South End Rowing Club, USAT Triathlon Association and the Bay Club.