Jack A. Russo
Jack Russo is a Vice President within JLL’s Agency Leasing group in Houston. As a member of this group, Jack represents both institutional and private owners in the marketing and leasing of their office properties. In his role, Jack creates and implements strategic marketing plans, performs financial lease analyses and handles lease negotiations on behalf of his clients, with a focus on aligning their real estate assets with business objectives. Jack’s in-depth knowledge of high-performance buildings and sales experience allow him to cater to his clients’ needs and assist them with renewals, relocations, purchases, dispositions and financial analysis.
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL in September 2017, Jack was a Vice President at Caldwell Companies, where he handled numerous office leasing assignments for local investors as well as institutional owners. He also represented a variety of other clients on tenant rep transactions, acquisitions and dispositions. Prior to Caldwell, Jack worked as an energy conservation and building technologies consultant at Siemens.
• Lone Star College – University Park
• Edgewood Development – 7670 Woodway
• MHI – 7676 Woodway
• Iron Creek Ventures – Multiple projects
• Mission Companies – Multiple projects
• Fuller Theological Seminary –10200 Richmond
• MGS Realty Partners – Multiple projects
• Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, industrial distribution
• Grace Presbyterian Church
• Combat Marine Outdoors