Hilary joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 2015 and is currently the Managing Director in the New York Retail Division. Hilary comes with a decade of retail real estate experience and specializes in tenant representation and urban and suburban project leasing in the greater Metro NY area, with a special focus on the 5 Boroughs. Hilary has developed a strong expertise in multiple aspects of retail brokerage including agency leasing, strategic property redevelopment and/or repositioning, disposition and portfolio optimization and multi-market tenant roll outs.
Hilary began her career in Boston, MA as an in-house Leasing Associate with The Wilder Companies, where she specialized in leasing open-air lifestyle and grocery-anchored power centers throughout the Northeast and Florida. Prior to joining JLL, Hilary served as a Senior Associate for SRS Real Estate Partners in the New York office, handling tenant and landlord representation in Metro NY.
Hilary currently represents a handful of national retailers in their expansions across Metro New York. Her tenant roster includes Dick’s Sporting Goods, Whole Foods Market, Five Below, Walgreens, West Marine and Yum! Brands, among others. Hilary also represents Target Corporation in all of its asset / land disposition in the state of New York and Northern New Jersey. On the landlord side, Hilary has developed a deep understanding of the complexities of owner needs and expectations when it comes urban & suburban leasing projects. Past & current clients include Grid Properties, Gotham Organization, Infinity Real Estate, Ashkenazy Acquisition Corporation, Savanna Real Estate Fund, UNIZO, Paramount Group Inc., AvalonBay Communities Inc. and MADDD Equities.
Education and affiliations
- Boston College – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication & Psychology
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the states of New York, Connecticut & New Jersey
- 2020 JLL Top Gun, 2019 JLL Top Achiever, 2018 JLL Top Gun
- 2014 SRS Real Estate Partners Rising Star Award
- 2014 John T. Riordan Professional Education Scholarship Recipient
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) Member
- New York, NY | United States
- +1 203 444 2302
License #: NY - 10401253765
- View LinkedIn profile
- Download bio (PDF - 176 KB)