Harrison Biro is an Associate with JLL Houston’s Agency Leasing team, where he is responsible for supporting his team in leasing commercial office assets in the Houston metropolitan area. Key responsibilities include updating and maintaining client and market information, preparing deliverables for client meetings, carrying out building tours, and assisting in lease negotiations and transactions.
Prior to joining JLL, Harrison worked as a sales professional in the cyber security industry where his core responsibilities included leading business development meetings and transactions, conducting market research and analysis, and growing his professional network.
Best Career Advice:
“The key is not the ‘will to win’… everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.” – Bobby Knight
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Program, Member
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Glass Leadership Institute Leadership Development Program, Member
- Southern Methodist University Real Estate Alumni Society, Member
- Southern Methodist University Cox Graduate Golf Club, President (2021-2022)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs | Management | Minor in Psychology| Indiana University
- Master of Business Administration | Southern Methodist University