Current responsibilitiesGriggs is a Vice President with the Tenant Representation Practice Group in JLL’s San Francisco office. He specializes in office leasing, representing the interests of high growth technology companies, professional services, and architect/ engineering/ construction (SEC) firms located in the downtown San Francisco market, advising both local and national clients in the leasing of office space.
Tenant Representation & Real Estate Portfolio strategy
Technology, AEC, and Professional Services
- Reddit – 100,000 RSF – National
- Webcor Builders – 60,000 RSF – Regional
- Degenkolb Engineers – 35,000 RSF – Regional
- Enovity, Inc. – 30,000 RSF – Local
- Realtyshares, Inc. – 30,000 RSF – Local
- Litman Gregory Asset Management – 22,000 RSF – Regional
- Suffolk Construction – 20,000 RSF – Local
- Rutherford + Chekene – 15,000 RSF – Local
- Mercari, Inc. – 10,000 RSF – Local
Education and affiliationsGriggs earned a Bachelor of Science, Economics, from the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and is an active member of the alumni community. Outside of the office, Griggs enjoys fly fishing and skiing.