Gregg E. Christoffersen
Senior Vice President, Brokerage
Gregg joined JLL in April 2010 as the first hire for the newly formed Hampton Roads office. His current responsibilities include a portfolio of institutional grade properties comprising approximately one and a half million square feet. In addition, Gregg handles and has handled a number of tenant representation requirements and investment sales transactions.
Gregg has over 27 years' experience and has negotiated over $600 million worth of commercial leases, dispositions, and acquisitions during this time.
- Stihl USA
- McDonald Development
- Linnk Industrial Properties
- Brother International
- Eska Graphic Board
- MDH Partners
- Gateway Industrial Properties
- Coastal Logistics Group
- Massimo Zanetti
- Vulcan Materials
- Riverstone Group
- Brother International, Richmond, VA, 476,100 s.f.
- 1537 Air Rail Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA, 320,000 s.f.
- 5800 Northampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA, 315,000 s.f.
- 275 & 281 Pickett’s Line, Newport News, VA, 170,000 s.f.
- 115 Lake View Pkwy., Suffolk, VA, 115,783 s.f.
- 700 Independence Pkwy., Chesapeake, VA. 100,000 s.f.
- 101 N. Witchduck Rd., Virginia Beach, VA, 98,000 s.f.
- 2006 Northgate Commerce Pkwy., Suffolk, VA 64,000 s.f.
- 230 Enterprise Drive, Newport News, VA, 58,890 s.f.
- 2600 Eltham Ave., Norfolk, VA, 58,000 s.f.
- 2820 Normandy Dr., Petersburg, VA, 190 acres
Education and affiliations
- Bachelor of science, economics, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of arts, development banking, American University
- Past president of the Virginia Chapter of CCIM
- Active member of Virginia Maritime Association (VMA)