Senior Managing Director
Greg works with healthcare and corporate clients, not-for-profit organizations and private partnerships to develop real estate strategies that promote client mission and improve the efficiency and quality of work space. He has worked on a variety of large, complex real estate projects over his career.
• Tenant Representation
• Building Acquisitions/Dispositions
Years of experience
Prior to joining JLL, Greg served as Executive Vice President in the Chicago office of Savills Studley. Prior to Savills Studley, Greg led the Strategic Advisory Group at The John Buck Company (“JBC”). While at JBC, Greg gained valuable insights and experience in the areas of commercial real estate finance, development and property management.
• Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
• Cadence Health
• Indiana University Health
• Illinois Medical District
• JP Morgan Chase
• Madison Dearborn Partners
• CoStar Power Broker, 2012, 2015
• Finalist, Greater Chicago Food Depository, Deal of the Year 2014
• Finalist, NAIOP Deal of the Year 2016
• 5-time Broker of the Year Finalist, Crain’s Greater Chicago Food Depository Award
Greg earned a B.A. from Webster College in St. Louis, Missouri.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois
• LEARN Charter School Network (past Board Chair)
• Hepzibah Children’s Association
• Past President, JBC Foundation