Glen W. Dowling
Glen W. Dowling is a 30-year veteran of the Commercial Real Estate industry and currently manages a nine-person advisory team for JLL, specializing in the San Francisco North Bay, including Marin, Sonoma, Napa and Solano Counties.
The Dowling-Bracco Team of JLL has sold well over a billion dollars worth of leased investments and negotiated several million square feet of leases on behalf of its clients.
Current assignments include: Green Valley Corporate Park, a 132-Acre Office Park; Napa Valley Commons, a 246-Acre Business Park; Napa Airport Corporate Center, a 50-Acre Business Park, Napa Commerce Center, a 34-acre mixed use development.
Glen has extensive experience in both Tenant and Landlord Representation, Investment Sales and marketing of significant Business Parks in Marin, Sonoma, Napa and Solano Counties. Through his Agency and Tenant Representation assignments, Glen has been involved in the development of several million square feet of buildings throughout the Bay Area.
Through "hands-on" experience with build‑to‑suit transactions, he has acquired extensive knowledge of the development, relocation and building approval process, construction costs and a thorough understanding of the key issues to be considered during the building design and construction process.
Glen has been honored numerous times over the past two decades as a Top Producer in the Bay Area Region, along with receiving several Client Service Excellence Awards for delivering superior service to his clients.
- Basin Street Properties
- H.J. Shein, Inc./Quadrangle Development Company
- Panattoni Development Company
- Lowenberg Corporation
- The Pigman Companies
- LBA Realty
- Sutter Home Winery – multiple assignments
- Biagi Bros., Inc. – multiple assignments
- Panattoni Development Co – 330,750 SF acquisition & lease in Fairfield, CA
- Carlsen Investments – 238,000 SF lease in Fairfield, CA
- California Wine Transport – 120,000 SF lease in Napa, CA
- Collotype Labels – multiple assignments
- The Walt Disney Company and it subsidiary IM Digital
- Oregon Steel Mills – 747,000 SF/152 acre sale in Napa, CA
- Hess Collection Winery – 106,000 SF sublease in American Canyon, CA
- Diablo Valley Packaging – 203,000 SF sale/lease in Fairfield, CA
- Panattoni/Met Life – 52-acre land acquisition in Fairfield, CA
Education and affiliations
Glen received his B.A. in Social Sciences with an emphasis in Business/Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.