Mr. Stavaris serves as Managing Director of JLL’s Los Angeles North office. With over 20 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Stavaris specializes in industrial real estate acquisition, disposition and leasing, including investment sales for north Los Angeles County and southern Ventura County. Since 1999, George has secured transactions valued at more than $500 million.
Education and Affiliations
- 2004 – Present: San Fernando Valley Financial Development Corporation/ Golden State Certified Development Corporation (SBA 504 lender), chairman of the board.
- 2000 – 2007: Valley Industry and Commerce Association (VICA), Local Issues Committee chairman and board member.
- 2005 – 2006: Los Angeles Unified School District, Construction Bond Oversight Committee, board member.
- 1999 – present: American Industrial Real Estate Association member.
- 1999 - 2006: City of Los Angeles, North Valley Area Planning Commission, president/commissioner.
- 1990 – 1992: George Washington University, Government Construction Contracting Program.
George grew up working in his family’s contracting business where he learned the ins and outs of the construction trade. After the Northridge Earthquake in 1994, he co-founded an earthquake restoration contracting firm and won contracts with the LAUSD to repair their facilities throughout the Valley. By 1992, he completed 100+ hours of coursework in Governmental Construction Contracting at George Washington University in D.C., which continues to distinguish him from other industrial brokers.