George Curry works in the Fort Worth, Texas Corporate Services office and is focused on providing real estate solutions to corporate real estate users’ needs.
His primary expertise has been in the Industrial, Office, and Land markets of the Fort Worth/Dallas area. With his market knowledge and his thorough understanding of both sides of the real estate transaction, George has been able to achieve cost savings for his clients of 15-20% and time and efficiency savings of 33-50%.
Prior to working in commercial real estate, George worked as an auditor for three years for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas.
Years of experience
Agency Leasing, Tenant Representation, Industrial and Logistics, Government Services, Higher Education, Non-Profits, Supply Chain
George has 13 years of commercial real estate experience in the Fort Worth/Dallas market. He has completed over 375 transactions in excess of $300 million.
- Whirlpool 724,090 SF EMS ISD 396 Acres
- Railhead Business Park 702,900 SF Engler Trust 293 Acres
- Whirlpool 504,125 SF Crowley ISD 255 Acres
- Tandy Crafts 349,000 SF Northwest ISD 204 Acres
- Pier 1 240,000 SF White Settlement ISD 135 Acres
- MBM 236,515 SF Kimberly Clark 77 Acres
- Kimberly Clark 220,000 SF
- Radio Shack 160,000 SF Office Chain Link Services 128,400 SF
- Ellis County 102,000 SF Quorum International 105,340 SF Carter Burgess 75,000 SF
- Prime Equipment 89,600 SF CCI 41,000 SF
- Weir SPM 82,510 SF Corning 34,000 SF
- Xerox 78,488 SF CCI 32,000 SF
- Corning 54,100 SF TWG (HQ Relocation) 23,500 SF
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter (2005-2009)
- Jones Lang LaSalle / The Staubach Company Top Achiever (2008-2010)
George earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Brigham Young University and a master of accountancy from Brigham Young University.
Board of Directors – Santa Fe Youth Services