Executive Vice President
Gary Youm is an Executive Vice President based in JLL's New York office, where he is responsible for all aspects of real estate transactions including strategy, consulting and transaction management for large global accounts. In addition, Mr. Youm specializes in technology real estate, legal consulting, financial consulting and account management.
Mr. Youm has over 15 years of real estate experience in corporate real estate services and is considered a leading technology real estate advisor globally with over 20M SF of completed technology projects. He has represented numerous companies in overall consulting, leasing and sales including IBM, Verizon, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Level 3 Communications, CenturyLink, Zayo, ANZ Bank, Credit Suisse, Capital One, Christies, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods and Thomson Reuters.
Prior to working at JLL, Mr. Youm worked at the international law firms of Heller Ehrman and Dewey Ballantine as a commercial real estate attorney. Mr. Youm's prior real estate legal experience extends to most areas of commercial real estate law, including leasing, financing, partnerships and joint ventures, development and acquisitions and dispositions for corporate and institutional clients.
- CenturyLink/Level 3 Communications: Global data center requirements for 7M SF
- Verizon: Recently completed projects nationally for over 500,000 SF
- Verizon: Data center portfolio consulting study for 7.5M SF of owned/leased sites
- Verizon: Data center monetization analysis of 22 properties encompassing 1M SF of data center facilities
- IBM: Marketing/sale of 400,000 SF of data center facilities
- IBM: Data center advisory services for the U.S. and APAC
- Morgan Stanley: Data center advisory services
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Youm received his J.D. at NYU School of Law and his B.A., magna cum laude, in Economics at Columbia University. Mr. Youm was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2004.
- New York, NY | United States
- +1 212 812 5943
License #: NY - 10311204378