Executive Managing Director, Brokerage
Frank Recine is an Executive Managing Director in the brokerage services division. He has a strong background in transaction structures, lease negotiations and consulting services, and is highly valued as a tenant, landlord and corporate services representative throughout the United States.
Recognized as NJBiz Power 50 in 2019, “Real Estate ROI Influencers” – 2018 & 2019, “Top Gun”–highest recognition at JLL–2018 & 2019, Real Estate Forum's “Top Brokers” - Multiple Years & annually recognized as a CoStar Power Broker.
Frank graduated with Honors and received his Bachelor’s Degree from Penn State University, received a Juris Doctor Degree with a focus in environmental law and regulations from Pace University Law School, and is admitted to practice law in both NY and NJ.
Recent deal highlights include:
• Ferrari Park Avenue/Tailor Made Retail (Tenant Representation)
• The RealReal: 700,000SF
• Kering Brands (Gucci): 419,000 SF & 51,000 SF
• Teva Pharmaceuticals: 345,000 SF
• DHL: 225,000 SF
• Mars Wrigley: 110,000 SF
• Lupin Pharmaceuticals: 163,000 SF
• SG Footware (Tenant Rep): 106,000 SF
• Smeal Real Estate Advisory Board at Penn State
• Advisory Board Member – Spectrum for Living
• Business Advisory Board Member – ARC of Rockland
• Board Member - Onyx and Breezy Foundation
• Executive Board Member – Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce
T: +1 973 829 4738