Vice Chairman, International Director
Frank Doyle is a vice chairman and international director in the New York office of JLL. He currently focuses on space marketing and dispositions for major institutions, public and private organizations, and local and global investors, and engages in occupancy planning, strategy development and location acquisition for tenants of all sizes. Mr. Doyle specializes in Midtown Manhattan, but has completed transactions in every submarket in Manhattan and many locations across the New York Tri-state region. As a member of JLL’s New York leadership team, he helps set strategy for the office and directs a staff of nearly 190 brokerage specialists representing tenants and landlords. Mr. Doyle joined JLL in 1988, giving him nearly 30 years of real estate experience in the New York market.
Mr. Doyle has represented owners in over 20 million s.f. of transactions. Some of his key agency clients include Boston Properties, Sage Realty Trust, Paramount Group and Mutual of America.
Mr. Doyle has also assisted tenants in fulfilling their New York City requirements. Complex headquarters projects are a specialty, and he is especially skilled in developing creative occupancy options and negotiating beneficial transactions that meet corporate goals. Some of his most recent tenant representation successes include:
- First Republic Bank, 150,000 s.f. new lease at 1230 Avenue of the Americas
- ABN Amro Bank, 150,000 s.f. new lease at 7 World Trade Center
- Allen & Overy, 140,000 s.f. new lease at 1221 Avenue of the Americas
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Doyle was an investment manager in the retail sales department of Drexel Burnham Lambert.
- Columbia Business School, Master of Business Administration
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts
Professional Affiliations and Licenses
- Board of Directors, Commercial Brokerage Division, Real Estate Board of New York
- Real Estate Broker, New York State
- Member, Young Men & Women Real Estate Association
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York
- Chairman, Creative Arts Workshops for Kids