Francis A. Coco
Executive Managing Director
Frank Coco is an Executive Managing Director in Jones Lang LaSalle's New York office. He advises on comprehensive real estate strategies after thoroughly understanding clients' financial and operational objectives while considering current and future market trends. He focuses primarily in tenant representation advising corporate clients in the execution of real estate transactions in the NYC market place, as well as on a national and international platform. He has represented clients in virtually every business sector: advertising/digital media, financial, government, apparel, law, not-for-profit, and insurance.
Years of experience
Frank has been involved in over 10 million square feet of lease transactions and over 2 million square feet of sale transactions/acquisitions on behalf of his clients. Frank has been responsible for the acquisition and disposition of commercial property in the greater New York area for clients such as The City of New York, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, DNB Bank ASA, Giorgio Armani, LBI (Publicis), and xAd, Inc.
Some of his most notable transactions include:
- The City of New York: Consolidation of human resources' headquarters, nine additional offices, and its 2,000 administrative workers into 491,000 SF at 180 Water Street.
- Digitas: Negotiated a 15-year lease for 250,000 SF at 345 Park Avenue South with an aggregate of $50 million in savings over the lease term. The deal provided Digitas with two additional floors immediately and three more floors at the end of 2008 to accommodate expansion opportunities.
- Giorgio Armani: Consolidation of North American headquarters and showroom space into 60,000 SF at 450 West 15th Street. Was able to identify space that was along the highline and afforded Giorgio Armani substantial branding opportunity along with negotiating a private elevator on 14th Street that acts as a private entrance for VIP events.
- LBI (Publicis): Consolidation and relocation of LBi's portfolio into 52,000 SF at 11 West 19th Street on two contiguous floors that provided LBi with expansion rights throughout the entire 11-story building.
- DNB Bank ASA: Relocation of North American headquarters from 200 Park Avenue into 44,000 SF at 30 Hudson Yards.
Education and Affiliations
Frank earned a bachelor of science in business administration from Villanova University. He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York, and Advisory Board of the Real Estate Institute at Villanova University School of Business and a former Governor at Westchester Country Club in Rye, New York.