Fernando Accame is a Vice President and Team Lead at the New York City office of Jones Lang Lasalle. Fernando’s responsibilities include project oversight, pre-lease site due diligence, lease review, consultant coordination, schedule management, contractor supervision, and cost control. Fernando also acts as an Account Lead, managing teams across the North America region.
Fernando has 10 years of experience in the construction industry. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Fernando managed all project phases across nationwide real estate portfolios for clients in various sectors - Commercial, Technnology and Investors. These included new construction and turnkey retrofits involving lighting, HVAC, generators, and smart technologies for kitchen and research facilities.
- Diageo: Account lead, providing oversight on projects across USA and Canada ranging from office fit-outs, hospitality, retail and industrial spaces.
- Microsoft: Team lead and Project Manager for a 200,000rsf corporate office fit-out in Midtown, inclusive of amenity spaces and customer facing floors.
- TD Ameritrade: Project Manager for a 200,000rsf corporate office fit-out in Jersey City (including broadcast studio, interconnecting stair, pantries, all hands space).
- NBA: Project Manager for a 180,000rsf office restack in NYC (including cafeteria, interconnecting stair and studio).
- Lexus: Project Manager for a 16,500rsf high-end mixed-use space (gallery, fine dining, and executive offices) in Meatpacking.
- LinkedIn: Project Manager for a corporate fit-out (35,000rsf cafeteria and 65,000rsf offices) at the Empire State Building.
- LinkedIn: Project Manager for a 75,000rsf office refresh at the Empire State Building.
- Moody’s: Project Manager for a 30,000rsf office refresh in the financial district.
- Lutron: Project Manager for a 4,500rsf commercial showroom in NYC.
- First Eagle Investment Management: Project Manager for a 30,000rsf corporate office fit-out in Midtown.
- TD Ameritrade: Team Lead for a 40,000rsf corporate office fit-out in Columbia, MD.
- NBA: Team Lead for office refresh and master planning for their broadcast facility in Secaucus, NJ.
Education and affiliations:
Fernando received a Bachelor of Science Environmental Engineering from Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina, Lima, Peru and a Master of Environmental Science and Management from the University of California, Santa Barbara, CA. Fernando is a Project Management Professional (PMP) and LEED Green Associate.
First Eagle Investment Management
Incline Equity Partners
- New York, NY | United States
- +1 212 812 5706
- View LinkedIn profile