Evan Christiansen advises Industrial and Office occupiers of real estate through strategic processes such as site selection, portfolio analysis, consolidations, land acquisitions and dispositions, relocations, and financial and strategic consulting. He partners with clients to creatively take advantage of their workplace and drive cost efficiencies, establish environments aligned to their corporate identity and increase employee
Prior to joining JLL, Evan was an analyst within the Business Advisory practice at Huron Consulting Group in Chicago, IL. While at Huron, he successfully helped companies in several industries through transformational projects in technology and finance to gain a unique perspective towards problem solving.
Evan is currently enrolled in the University of Miami Graduate
- He earned a B.A. from the University of Missouri.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of New York
- Gulf Coast JFCS Board of Directors
- South Florida Manufacturers Association
- Emerge Broward
- HYPE Miami – Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals
- Urban Land Institute
- Fort Lauderdale, FL | United States
- 305 799 9054
License #: FL - 3396992
- View LinkedIn profile