Mr. Westedt specializes in multi-market retail transactions, strategic planning and advisory services for retailers and owners. His current assignments include the representation of Target in their disposition of excess properties through-out California and Living Spaces nationally with their new store expansion.
Prior to joining JLL, Erik Westedt was Vice President at CBRE, Inc. for a combined 17 years of experience. Erik has been involved in many innovative, award-winning projects such as the Shoppes at Chino Hills, Kaleidoscope, and Jess Ranch Marketplace and is dedicated to giving his clients the highest level of service and is particularly adept at using his vast market knowledge to strategically assist those he represents. His intelligence, discipline to his craft, and timeless pursuit of quality service make him an invaluable asset to all of his assignments. Over his career, Erik has completed retail sales and lease transactions with total consideration in excess of $1 billion.
Education and Affiliations
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), California State University, Fullerton
- Emphasis in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- ICSC John T. Riordian School for Professional Development
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- The International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma
- SPIRE award winner Top Leasing project CREW-OC
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of California
- Top Retail Producer for Los Angeles-2019 & 2020