As the Broker Lead of JLL Portland and Managing Director with JLL’s occupier services team, Eric advises colleagues and clients with the highest level of integrity and advocacy. He has exclusively represented corporate users of space for over 14 years and has been consistently recognized for his ability to navigate complex and challenging leasing scenarios.
Eric has worked with clients from startup to Fortune 500 and some of the most recognized companies in the world. He has completed a transactional volume of over 2,000,000 square feet and over $250,000,000 in lease or sale value—led by the principle of always doing the right thing for clients, partners, and the community.
Born a 2nd generation Oregonian, Eric is deeply dedicated to doing what’s best for the community. As a father of two, husband and business leader he is invested in seeing the city and state of Oregon thrive. Throughout his career he has been the recipient of several awards including the Portland Business Journal’s 2018 “40 under 40” and a “Phenom” in his industry by the Daily Journal of Commerce. He gives back to the community through hosting industry events, facilitating meaningful connections and serving on multiple boards to support the organizations he feels passionate about.
Before joining JLL, Eric was a Principal and Owner of Cresa Portland. In 2014, Eric and his five partners at Cresa completed a sale and merger with JLL. The merger received widespread acclaim, including being recognized by the Portland Business Journal as the “Deal of the Year.”
Select Client List
- Square Cash
- Kaiser Perminante
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Yakima Products
- Vestas Wind Systems
- Jama Software
- Mirador Financial
- Simple • Crowdstreet
- Nvoicepay • Kaufman Hall
- Revant Optics
- Planar Systems
- University of Oregon, B.A. - Business Administration and Sports Marketing
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 101, 102
- Technology Awards Chairperson 2020, Strategic Partner 2011 – present
- Leadership Portland Class of 2020 • Clean + Safe: Board Member 2016 - 2018
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN): Awards Board Member 2012 – present
- Financial Executives International (FEI): Strategic Partner 2011 – present
- Ford Scholar Alumni Association (FSAA): Communications Chair: 2009