Senior Vice President
Eric Chou focuses on the industrial property sector in tenant & landlord representation. He specializes in leasing and sales of warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Inland Empire & San Gabriel Valley (Greater Los Angeles) Real Estate Markets.
Mr. Chou advises his clients in relocation, site selections, and sale negotiations with his previous knowledge of running a manufacturing and distribution business.
In addition, his Mandarin speaking background allows him to create transparency and streamlined service with foreign clientele from overseas. Eric has been able to facilitate the needs of several publicly traded firms out of China in their real estate dispositions through a deep understanding of their business cores, development of a custom-tailored strategy, and steadfast execution.
Areas of Specialization:
- Logistics and Transportation Solutions
- Site Selection Analyses
- Cross-border global transactions
- Industrial Warehouse Consultancy
- 700,000 SF Renewal with Port Logistics Group on behalf of Blackstone in Industry, CA
- 508,200 SF Lease with Goodman on behalf of Smugdesk in Fontana, CA
- 355,200 SF Lease with USAA on behalf of Smugdesk in East Point, GA
- 330,000 SF Purchase on behalf of Chromcraft Revington in Sardis, MS
- 240,949 SF Sublease with Prompt Apparel on behalf of Essendant in Whittier, CA
- 230,012 SF Lease with Samsung on behalf of Blackstone in Industry, CA
- 200,000 SF Renewal with Newegg on behalf of Blackstone in Industry, CA
- 155,000 SF Lease with Majestic on behalf of SIF Services in Ontario, CA
- 130,000 SF Lease with Prologis on behalf of SIF Services in Monroe Township, NJ
- 115,000 SF Lease with US Pride Furniture on behalf of Blackstone in Industry, CA
- 100,000 SF Renewal with St. George Logistics on behalf of Blackstone in Industry, CA
- 90,250 SF Purchase on behalf of Flags Importer in Ontario, CA
- Chinese Association of Real Estate Professionals
- AREAA Panelist and Member
- BA (Business Administration) – UCR