Eric Batiza, SIOR
Eric Batiza is a Managing Director and Co-Market Lead of JLL’s Minneapolis Industrial and Tenant Representation team. Eric is dedicated to providing high-quality service to his clients, and has achieved impressive results as an outcome. Over his years of experience, Eric has developed a proven marketing formula to attract prospective tenants for the properties he represents, in addition to aggressively seeking the right fits by drawing on his wide network of industry contacts.
Eric focuses his efforts primarily on Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as the greater suburbs of the Twin Cities. He conducts in-depth market analysis and site searches to assist clients in locating the best-equipped, most affordable real estate solutions.
Since 2015, Eric has assisted Hyde Development with its Northern Stacks industrial redevelopment in Fridley, signing over 1.2 million square feet of leases in this award-winning infill project. In 2003, Eric’s team took over the leasing assignment at MSP Midway Industrial Park, now named Midway Mile, a 1.9 million square foot industrial portfolio owned by Capital Partners. At the time, the portfolio was 66% occupied; it has sustained 90% occupancy since 2007.
Selected Client Experience
- Leased roughly 25 million SF over the course of his 20-year career.
- Represented American Preclinical Services in 2006 in its relocation to its new headquarters. Since then, Eric has assisted this client with over 150,000 square feet of additional real estate requirements.
- Assisted Excel Plastics over many years with finding a new headquarters, an R&D facility, and several additional industrial requirements.
- Eric’s team represents many of the Twin Cities’ largest landlords in their portfolio leasing work.
Education & Affiliations
- University of Wisconsin – Madison | Bachelor’s Degrees, Finance and Real Estate
- Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- University of Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)