Eliza Klein is an Associate within JLL Houston’s Industrial Services Group. Her specialties include occupancy strategy, risk management, and strategic negotiations.
- Industrial distribution and manufacturing facility leasing
- End-user representation
- Land sales for industrial use
Bachelor of Arts| Minor in Business | Baylor University
Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Baylor Alumni Network
- Houston Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (HYPE)
- Past Member of Pi Beta Phi at Baylor University
Before joining the JLL Industrial Team, Eliza worked in Research at JLL for two years. She brings the experience of tracking down transactional market data, comps, as well as working on special projects and quarterly statistics.
- Crow Holdings Industrial
- East Group
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Johnson Development
- Ideal Products
- Ratcliff Development