Don King, CCIM
Senior Vice President
Don brings more than 37 years of industry experience and skills to tenant representation, leasing and sales. His keen insight allows him to leverage real estate knowledge to the benefit of his clients. His primary objective is to provide them with consultative, full-service office tenant representation. Don’s fierce loyalty and hallmark high-touch, white-glove attention to detail approach have allowed him to build and maintain client relationship for decades.
Don has completed over 500 lease transactions in his career and has represented both tenants and landlords in Houston, San Antonio and Denver. While he focuses on the Houston market, Don has worked with clients across the U.S. His expertise and knowledge give him a comprehensive understanding of the leasing process, allowing him to serve his clients through strategic planning, market analysis and lease negotiations.
Bachelor of Science in Business | Real Estate | The University of Colorado
- Top Achiever, JLL (2007-2008, 2010-2012, 2014-2016, 2018)
- Gold Achiever, JLL (2013, 2017)
Affiliations and Community Information
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), designation of the National Association of Realtors
- First Presbyterian Church of Houston, Member
- University of Colorado Alumni Association, Member
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 888 4018
- Download bio (PDF - 108 KB)