Dominic specializes in the sale and leasing of office and industrial real estate along the I-95 corridor, including Baltimore City, Howard, Baltimore, Prince Georges, Charles, and Anne Arundel Counties.
With the application of market data, state-of-the-art research capabilities, and in-depth financial analysis, Dominic provides real estate solutions targeted to each client’s unique short and long-term goals. Transaction experience includes leasing, acquisition, and disposition of office and industrial real estate throughout the Baltimore/Washington Corridor.
- 2020-Present: Senior Associate – JLL - Mid-Atlantic Group
- 2019-2020: Associate – NAI Michael – Prince Georges County
- 2018-2019: Wealth Management – Morgan Stanley
Recent client transactions:
- Marjam Supply Co- Coordinated the sale of a 65,000sf Industrial building and representing Marjam in multiple acquisitions and dispositions along the east coast
- Gaulin Properties – Coordinated the sale/leaseback of a 25,000sf industrial investment sale
- Interstate Corporation – Coordinated a 20,000sf Industrial investment sale to Ahern Rentals
- Single Point Construction- Coordinated the relocation of Single Point Construction into a 20,000sf Industrial building
- Municipal Emergency Services – Represented MES in leasing over 30,000sf in Maryland, Texas, and California
- Agency representation:
- Armada Hoffler – Represents AH on their 225,000 Class A Waterfront Office Tower at Harbor Point (WeWork & Jellyfish leases) in Baltimore, MD.
- Greenebaum Enterprises – Represents GE in their 80,000 s.f. headquarters, their 30,000 s.f. medical building in Maple Lawn, and their 75,000 s.f. build to suit land sites in Maple Lawn.
- The RMR Group – Represents RMR on their 8-building portfolio comprised of 400,000 s.f. in Columbia, MD
- Grander Capital Partners – Represents Grander in their 300,000 s.f., 3 building portfolio in Linthicum, MD
- Greenfield Partners – Represents Greenfield Partners in the leasing of 245,000 s.f. of office space in Columbia, MD
Education and affiliations:
- BS, Finance, Towson University, Towson, MD (2019)
- CCIM Student – (2019-Present)
- Charles County Chamber of Commerce – (2019-Present)
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce – (2019-Present)
- DCBIA – (2019-Present)
- CoStar Power Broker- Q1 & Q2 2021