Senior Vice President
Deron Jones is a Senior Vice President at JLL and has over 14 years of experience in commercial real estate. He specializes in office and medical properties and his clientele includes a broad array of local and national Tenants in the healthcare, legal, financial, and technology industries.
Mr. Jones is responsible for Landlord representation of over three million square feet of office space for various clients in the Portland Metropolitan area. He has developed long-term relationships with local and regional developers and building owners, and currently represents several institutional Landlords.
Deron began his commercial real estate career with Cushman and Wakefield of Oregon and, prior to that, spent nine years in the financial services industry as a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley and Smith Barney. He is licensed in both Oregon and Washington.
- Shorenstein Realty Services
- RMR Group
- Providence Health and Services
- Tuality Healthcare
- PMB Real Estate Services
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Meriwether Partners, LLC
- Fortress Investment Group, LLC
- First American Title
- Pacific Northwest Title
- Konica Minolta Business Systems
- Pitney Bowes
- Avery Dennison
- Neopost USA
- Westport Capital Partners
- University of Nevada, Reno, M.A. - Political Science
- Washington State University, B.A.
- Commercial Associations of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Oregon Humane Society Volunteer
- Portland, OR | United States
License #: 114703