Managing Director, Brokerage
Dee MacDonald Miller is a Managing Director in the Tenant Representation Division of JLL. Dee develops and executes complex real estate planning and major facility acquisition projects.
Corporate real estate consulting, workplace strategy, leasing structures and transactions, leading project teams in corporate development and built-to-suit projects, portfolio management and optimization consulting to national and global corporations, establishing standards and corporate real estate policies and procedures.
Years of experience
Since the onset of Dee’s commercial real estate consulting career in 1983, after having spent eight years as an architectural interior designer with a nationally recognized Architectural firm, she has successfully led project teams in representing many of the largest and most demanding corporations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Dee has completed in excess of 400 real estate transactions for her clients representing over 12 million square feet of office, flex and industrial transactions.
• WBB Consulting (132,000 RSF Corporate HQ Relocation- Pre-Lease, Reston, VA)
• Apptis Headquarters (120,000 RSF Corporate HQ –Pre-Lease, Chantilly, VA)
• K12 Headquarters (90,000 RSF Corporate HQ relocation-Herndon, VA)
• Exxon Mobil (300,000 RSF relocation study, Rochester, NY)
• Hilton Hotel (80,000 RSF Corporate HQ relocation, Tysons Corner, VA)
• DynCorp (240,000 RSF Corporate HQ relocation-Lease- Reston, VA)
• The Nature Conservancy (120,000 RSF Build-to-Suit Office Lease and Bond Financing -Arlington, VA)
• World Wildlife Fund (80,000 RSF renewal, Washington, DC)
• ARC, Inc (60,000 RSF Corporate HQ relocation, Arlington, VA)
• AvalonBay Communities (60,000 RSF Corporate HQ relocation, Arlington, VA)
• Mitretek Systems HQ (250,000 RSF Build-To-Suit Office Lease & Financing, Falls Church, VA)
• ASCD (80,000 RSF Build to Suit Office Lease and Bond Financing- Alexandria, VA)
• Pentagon Federal Credit Union (75,000 RSF Built to Suit Office HQ Relocation, Alexandria, VA)
• Coca-Cola Bottling, (300,000 RSF Bottling Facility Lease, Hoboken, NJ)
• George Washington University (25,000 RSF graduate school relocation, Alexandria, VA)
• QinetiQ North America, 1M SF National Portfolio
• Integral Systems, Inc. 450,000 SF Global Portfolio
• RWD Technologies, 250,000 SF Global Portfolio
• K12, 200,000 SF National Portfolio
• Corning, Inc. in excess of 1M SF Global Portfolio
She has consistently been recognized as a “Top Producer” of the company having earned this designation in each of the last 10 years. In 2010 she was recognized as a “Top Gun” which is awarded to the top performing 10% of the company. These awards are based upon professional performances, leadership and client service.
Dee is a graduate of Parsons School of Design with a BFA degree in Environmental Design.
Dee is the founding Chair of the Parsons School of Design’s DC Alumni Chapter, the first such Chapter outside of New York and is responsible for developing the guiding principles for future alumni chapters.
She also created the DC Alumni Chapter Scholarship in support of a DC Parsons student in financial need. Dee was also recently made a member of the Parsons Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Dee is also on the Advisory Board of the Girl Scouts of the National Capital Region and is often asked to address Girl Scout troops throughout Northern Virginia in her capacity as a woman business leader.