David Dominy, MAI, CRE, FRICS
David Dominy serves as the Managing Director of JLL Houston's Valuation Advisory business and leads the National Infrastructure Team. In this role, Mr. Dominy is responsible for guiding the overall performance of the Houston practice. Additionally, Mr. Dominy works with the Infrastructure Team to value properties related to Pipelines, Powerlines, Airports, Ports, Solar and Wind Farms, Hydrocarbon and Gas Cavern Storage Facilities and providing Cost Segregation Services.
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, Mr. Dominy served as Senior Managing Director at Integra Realty Resources (IRR) in Houston.
Mr. Dominy has successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and other institutions.
He is currently certified by the Appraisal Institute's voluntary program of continuing education for its designated members and has been a guest lecturer at Rice University, CLE International, the Harris County Eminent Domain Seminar, the Harris County Appraisal District and the Texas Association of Assessment Officers.
- Bachelor of Business Administration | Baylor University
- Appraisal Institute (MAI), Member and Former President - Houston Chapter
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), Former Chairman – Houston Chapter
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Fellow (FRICS)
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member
- City Council Member, Spring Valley, Texas
- Yellowstone Academy, Board Chair
- On Track Ministries, Board Member
- C Club Houston, Former President
- Houston Realty Business Coalition, Former President
- Baylor College of Medicine, Board Member
- Baylor University Hankamer School of Business, Past Advisory Board Member
- South Trust Bank, Board Member
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- South Carolina