Managing Director, Head of Infrastructure
David Dominy serves as the Managing Director of JLL Houston’s Valuation and Advisory Services (VAS) business. In this role, David is responsible for guiding the overall performance of the Houston practice, building the market presence and driving revenue to the business line.
In addition to leading JLL Houston’s VAS efforts, David assists in targeting, recruiting and retaining valuation team members nationally.
Valuation and advisory services
Prior to joining JLL in late 2016, David served as Senior Managing Director at Integra Realty Resources (IRR) in Houston.
David has successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and other institutions.
He is currently certified by the Appraisal Institute's voluntary program of continuing education for its designated members, and has been a guest lecturer at Rice University, CLE International, the Harris County Eminent Domain Seminar, the Harris County Appraisal District and the Texas Association of Assessment Officers.
• Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration
• Appraisal Institute (MAI), Member and former President – Houston chapter
• Baylor University Hankamer School of Business, Advisory Board Member
• C Club Houston, Former President
• Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), Current Board Member and Former Chairman – Houston chapter
• Houston Realty Business Coalition, Former President
• International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member
• On Track Ministries, Board Member
• Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Fellow (FRICS)
• West Harris County Municipal Utility District #15, Board Member
• Yellowstone Academy, Board Member
• City Council Member, Spring Valley, Texas