Dan Renz is a Vice President with JLL’s Bay Area Capital Markets Group. Dan’s primary responsibilities include transaction oversight as well as management of the marketing process of institutional investment assets across the Bay Area. Since joining the Capital Markets group in 2011, Dan has been directly involved in closing more than $5.7 billion in transactions.
Dan joined JLL’s San Francisco Agency Leasing & Tenant Rep Group in February 2010. As of member of the San Francisco Agency & Tenant Rep Group, Dan assisted landlord’s in analyzing the value of various leasing strategies and helped tenants assess the impact of their leasing decisions. Prior to joining JLL’s San Francisco office, Dan spent three years during college interning with JLL’s San Diego Capital Markets Group. His main responsibilities included tracking the San Diego markets and aiding in the marketing process of office, industrial and R&D assets in Southern California.
- 100 Pine Street, San Francisco $287.5M
- 100 View, Mountain View $55.0M
- 10900 Tantau, Cupertino $78.0M
- 1400 & 1500 Seaport, Redwood City $313.0M
- 1900-2000 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo $82.0M
- 2120 University, Berkeley $22.3M
- 2851 Junction, San Jose $82.0M
- 335-345 E Middlefield, Mountain View $24.8M
- 55 Hawthorne, San Francisco $123.0M
- 650 Townsend Street, San Francisco $228.0M
- 685 Market Street, San Francisco $80.0M
- 700-900 Concar, San Mateo $179.5M
- California Center, Pleasanton $161.2M
- Champion Station, San Jose $101.0M
- Landing at Oyster Point, South San Francisco $171.0M
- Torre Plaza, Cupertino $66.3M
- Walsh Scott Campus, Santa Clara $240.4M
Education and affiliations
Dan holds a Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration from Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego, California with concentrations in finance and international business. Dan is a California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson.