Executive Managing Director
Dan McGillicuddy manages transactions on the Industrial Services team. Dan works with many corporate clients on site selection and supply chain strategy as well as traditional real estate solutions. Focused in Chicago, Dan has completed on average more than 1 million SF of deals each year.
Throughout his career, Dan has completed more than 250 transactions totaling more than a billion dollars in value, representing a number of fortune 500 companies. Responsible for assuring the client's interests are represented, Dan has saved his clients an estimated 20% - 25% in total occupancy costs, as well as mitigating the client's risk and exposure throughout each transaction.
Prior to joining JLL in 2002, Dan spent two years with The Morgan Companies. Dan was responsible for all of the permitting and entitlements work for new construction. Dan was also a contributing factor in the acquisition of a $60,000,000 industrial portfolio, and was responsible for leasing a portfolio of over 400,000 square feet of office, industrial and flex space.
B.S. | urban and regional planning | University of Illinois
- Licenced Illinois Real Estate Salesperson
- Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE)
- Member of The Illinois Real Estate Alumni Forum
- CoStar Power Broker Award (2011-2016)
- Greater Food Depository – Industrial Broker of the Year finalist (2013, 2014)
- Top Gun Award (2010-2016)
- Advance Auto
- Berry Plastics
- ODW Logistics
- Reyes Holdings
- Chicago, IL | United States
- +1 773 458 1396
- View LinkedIn profile