Senior Vice President, Brokerage
Dan Larew is a Vice President of JLL’s Minneapolis Industrial and Tenant Representation Team. Dan has extensive experience in property leasing and disposition, tenant representation and Work Dynamics throughout the Twin Citie. Dan’s primary focus is on building long-standing relationships and providing companies with proven, effective strategies to help them better align their real estate with their core business goals.
Dan has been a member of the JLL team since 2015 and has completed over five million SF of transactions involving more than $160M. His ability to provide superior real estate solutions has resulted in significant savings, greater flexibility and improved efficiencies for his clients.
Dan has experience in a wide range of services including tenant representation, property leasing and sales, ground-up development, property valuation and site selection strategies. Dan’s technical expertise, market knowledge and steadfast commitment to his clients have been driving forces throughout his career.
Dan takes the time to truly understand his client’s core business functions, not just their real estate situation. This holistic approach allows Dan to serve as a trusted advisor, helping his client’s make the most informed decisions possible.
Selected Client Experience
- Continental Hydraulics: Site search, lease negotiation, and relocation for its 114,000 SF Shakopee, MN based manufacturing facility.
- DJO Global: Completed the analysis, site search and negotiations for a strategic operational downsize into 34,000 SF in New Brighton, MN.
- ePac: Site search and selection for its first 24,000 SF facility in Minnesota.
- United Properties: Completed over 136,000 SF of new leasing within 10 months for a new construction project in St. Paul, MN.
Education and Affiliations
- University of St. Thomas | B.S. Real Estate Studies, Magna Cum Laude
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM)
- Taste of the NFL Charity – Guest & Member Services