Dan Jessup is an Executive Vice President of JLL's Wisconsin office.
He is responsible for office brokerage operations including landlord and tenant representation; investment / occupier sales; and day-to-day management and personnel development. Dan actively manages client relations and new business development efforts in the state of Wisconsin.
• Landlord representation
• Tenant representation
• Seller representation for owner/occupant facilities
• Investment property sales - acquisition and disposition
Years of experience
20 + years
With more than 28 years of experience in commercial real estate, Dan has listed for lease or sale over 25 million square feet of office space and has completed transactions totaling more than $1 billion and 15 million square feet.
Prior to joining JLL in 2012, Dan was president of Grubb & Ellis | Apex Commercial, Inc. since 2002.
Key transactions and clients
Mass Mutual Financial Group; Konica Minolta; Tyco International; Compaq Computer Corporation; Adecco; EMC Corporation; Ohio Casualty Insurance; Liberty Mutual Insurance; Quad Graphics; Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare; Reader’s Digest; Dewitt, Ross & Stevens S.C.; Davis & Kuelthau S.C.; Foley & Lardner LLP; Deloitte & Touche LLP; Fiserv Inc.; RedPraire; Schroeder Group S.C.; DDN/Obergfel; Schenck Business Solutions and Biz Times Milwaukee.
Dan received The Business Journal 2005 “Deal of the Year” award.
Dan has a B.S. Degree in Business Administration from Marquette University.
Dan has also received the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation, held by only 4 percent of all commercial real estate professionals, which recognizes specialization in commercial property development, tenant representation, brokerage and investment analysis.
- Marquette University School of Business Mentor Program
- Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors, Past President
- Marquette University Real Estate Program Bell Chair Advisor
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Milwaukee WI Chapter
- Family Unity International Board of Directors
- Summit Educational Association Advisory Board