President - Houston
Dan Bellow is President of JLL – Houston and is responsible for operations in Houston and Louisiana. He also serves on the firm’s Leadership Council and the Americas Executive Committee. He focuses primarily on office tenant representation, with a specific emphasis on working with major corporations on workplace strategies, build-to-suit projects and dispositions of surplus properties.
Years of experience
Dan brings over 38 years of experience to the corporate acquisition, disposition and strategic planning process and has successfully negotiated in excess of $6 billion worth of projects for his clients.
Prior to joining JLL, he served as President of Staubach – Houston and was on the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Exterran Holdings, Inc.
• Loomis Armored
• Stewart Title Company
• Texas Children’s Hospital
• Staubach Champion of Excellence Award, 2004
• NAIOP Office Broker of the Year, 1988
• NAIOP Deal of the Year, 2007
• Community Partners “Father of the Year”, 2008
Dan received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Houston.
• 2009 Chairman of the Greater Houston Partnership
• 2008 Vice Chairman of the Greater Houston Partnership
• Chairman Opportunity Houston Steering Committee 2010-2011
• Board member of Center for Houston’s Future
• Board member of Make-A-Wish Foundation of Texas Gulf Coast and Louisiana chapter
• Board member of YMCA of Greater Houston
• Honorary Chairman of the Houston Area Urban League’s 25th Anniversary Celebration
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member of Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
• Member of the C Club and local chapters of CoreNet Global and the Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA)