Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President
JLL - Data Center Solutions Co-Lead
Mr. Holcomb is a Executive Vice President and Co-Leader of JLL’s global Data Center Solutions practice team. He has over 24 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry, including eight years experience in the technology industry. Mr. Holcomb has become a recognized leader in the technical real estate industry. He focuses on all facets of this niche segment of commercial real estate including user representation, investment sales, project leasing and development.
Mr. Holcomb has experience working in multiple markets around the country assisting users, owners and investors evaluate their critical facility assets and devise the proper strategy to maximize their investment. This experience encompasses work in over 60 markets in 30 different states and includes several data center and critical facility asset sales and dispositions.
During the last five years, Mr. Holcomb has transacted over 3 million square feet of data centers in multiple markets around the United States. Some of the more prominent transactions included:
· arranging financing for a 50% interest in the 1.2 million square foot INFOMART telco hotel building in Dallas, TX;
· acquisition of a 650,000 square foot building on behalf of Cyrus One for a new data center;
· disposition on behalf of JP MorganChase of a 313,000 square foot Google data center to Digital Realty Trust;
· acquisition of a 125,000 square foot data center shell on behalf of Amazon, Inc. in Loudon, VA
· disposition of a 120,000 square foot data center shell in San Antonio for a foreign investor;
· sale of a 116,500 square foot Digital Realty Trust data center to Washington Mutual in Dallas, TX;
· lease buyout and infrastructure sale of a 90,000 square foot Verio data center to Morgan Stanley in Newark, NJ;
· acquisition of a 90,000 SF data center for ViaWest in Dallas, TX.
· subleasing of a 70,000 square foot Nippon Telephone & Telegraph data center/lab/office to Microsoft in Seattle, WA;
· sale of a primary data center to eBay in Denver, CO;
· evaluation of technical real estate assets worldwide for EDS culminating in a $324 million portfolio sale
Mr. Holcomb’s clients include JP Morgan Chase, PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Amazon, Inc., Computer Science Corporation (CSC), SAIC, Inc., Cyrus One, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kaiser Permanente and ViaWest among others.
Mr. Holcomb received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin and is a licensed salesperson in the state of Texas.