As a Managing Director of Occupier Services at JLL’s Portland office, Craig has 34 years of experience in commercial real estate specializing exclusively in tenant representation globally for emerging and established leading corporations. With his expertise in major headquarters and portfolio strategic planning, service team building and solution delivery he has managed some of the largest, most complex and creative corporate real estate projects.
Craig is a social impact investor in Business for a Better Portland, iUrbanTeen, PitchBlack, and Portland Women in Tech (PDXWIT). He has carved a niche as an exclusive tenant advocate and market leader in representing the latest venture backed startups to the largest public corporations.
Prior to joining JLL, Craig was a founder of Cresa where he helped guide the organization into a leading corporate real estate services firm dedicated to providing “best in class” single-source global real estate services exclusively to corporate clients.
Client list upon request
“When I joined Integra as Chief Financial Officer in 2012, one of the first things I did was to evaluate our vendors and advisors to see where we were getting good value and where we were maybe staying too loyal and not getting as high a quality of service as we could.The easiest decision I made as part of this review was to continue our successful relationship with Craig and the team at JLL. They provide exactly what we need - effectively an outsourced real estate department for Integra that is fully aligned with our objectives and integrated into our processes, and with deep market knowledge in each of our company’s key markets.” -Jesse Selnick, CFO, Integra Telecom
Awards & Achievements
- Commercial Real Estate Certified Green Broker •
- JLL, Integrated Portfolio Services Leadership Council•
- JLL, Certified Portfolio Manager•
- Costar Power Broker of the Year, Portland•
- JLL Top Gun 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018•
- Portland Business Journal’s Forty under 40 Portland•
- Portland Business Journal’s Top 10 most Admired companies in Oregon
- Tenant Representation – Headquarters, Technology and Startup Practice Groups
- Corporate Real Estate Strategic Planning
- University of Oregon- Bachelor of Science, Economics